The bioethanol burner is a stainless-steel drop with a built-in ethanol container. The container’s capacity is a maximum of 1.5 litres of ethanol. The container is filled from the edges of the drop or by lifting the drop by the cover and pouring the ethanol into the container. Design Fire burns for approximately 1.5 hours with 1.5 litres of ethanol.
- When filling the bioethanol burner, the surface of the liquid must be kept lower than the wire panel (approximately 1.5 litres).
- Do not add ethanol into a burning or hot burner.
- The burner must have cooled down enough so that you can touch it before filling it again.
- Do not pour ethanol anywhere else in the fireplace or on the surfaces of the fireplace than inside the burner.
- Ethanol uses up a lot of oxygen when it burns, so make sure you have sufficient ventilation if using it in closed spaces.
- The fire is put out by putting the cover on.